Total Pageviews

Friday, January 27, 2017

Post-Birthday notes

I kind of got what I wanted for my birthday yesterday--Blondie did finally write me around 5:30 pm, "I hope you have a great birthday (my name)" I wrote back, "thanks babe" with a kiss emoticon. He still hasn't read it. And then, around 9:00 I added, "congrats on the job that's awesome" because he'd posted a few days ago he got the job that will keep him here instead of moving to Colorado! And he's online right now, and still hasn't read those last two messages. So I went from ecstatic to down, and that's what he does to me. I AM happy he wrote me though, and I've learned with him that he WILL eventually always contact me, and when I see him, he will fill in all the blanks. It's just not enough for me. I want more. I ache for him, but if it's not both ways, I really can't keep doing this.

And New Guy didn't disappoint. He wrote me all day, sent me snapchats, complimented me, and even called me. We weren't able to see each other but it was ok bc there was no expectation that we would. He worked a long 10 hour day (he's a chef) and I had plans with my hubby and daughter.

And I'm not closing myself of to other guys yet. I'm still not sure about him. Our phone call was so awkward--I can't quite explain it. I think he makes me feel defensive. He's "all in" with me and I'm so hesitant. I was telling my hubby how Rocker Boy sent me a birthday message yesterday-I hadn't remembered but HE did that it was HIS birthday yesterday too! So he and I were chatting a bit, and I posted a pic of the two of us from that gig I met him at (and kissed him!) and I told my hubby how I had crazy chemistry for him the moment I laid eyes on him. And when he wrote me, all I wanted to do was fuck him.  And with New Guy, I just don't feel it yet. And he IS sexy and doing all the right things. My feelings for Blondie wouldn't stop me from fucking Rocker Boy, so that was kind of a light bulb moment. It's not that I'm soooo into Blondie apparently, maybe I'm just not that into New Guy.

Or I wonder if maybe I know I won't fall in love with Rocker Boy, I'll just have a splendid good time with him, and if I get naked with NG, I WILL fall in love and that's what scares me. And stupid Blondie doesn't even know or care how I feel about him and obviously it's wasted emotion the way I feel about him.

Have a great weekend sexy peeps! Wear your condoms! Be honest! Have fun!


5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hi Naughty Anna!

I've been a bit of a lurker on your blog, and I've really enjoyed reading what you share here!

I am pretty curious about the dynamic between you and your husband around your fun with your other guys. I've read back some of your posts so I get a little flavor of it/him, but would love to hear more if you care to share.

Thank you and take care!
jen

Jennifer said...

And happy belated Birthday!

The Guy 8 said...

Sorry I missed your birthday but I was busy putting out fires at work - I know, a poor excuse.

So happy belated birthday ("your name"). Hehe - see what I did there? I crack myself up sometimes. :))

The Guy 8 said...

Sorry I missed your birthday but I was busy putting out fires at work - I know, a poor excuse.

So happy belated birthday ("your name"). Hehe - see what I did there? I crack myself up sometimes. :))

NaughtyAnna said...

Gosh thank you so so much everyone for your birthday wishes!! I am so blessed!!!! And Jen Smith thank you for your comment as well, and yes, I appreciate your curiosity about the dynamic between hubby and me. I will address that in a blog post soon! Thank you for asking! I'm sure it would help you and many people to understand how this whole thing works (and occasionally, DOESN'T work) for us.

Love,
Anna XO