Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Dumped again

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW

We've got so much catching up to do!!

HOLY SHIT WHERE DO I START!?!?!?

Wow so my birthday was Thursday, very nice day, over 150 Facebook wishes and messages, and yes, Blondie did finally write me. I decided I would use that moment to write him further. Prodded by my BFF, I thanked him for the birthday wishes, and added a congrats to him on getting his new job, the one that will keep him from moving to Colorado! The next morning he thanked me and we wrote back and forth chit-chat off and on all morning. Finally, I poked him around 10:30 am the day after my birthday, "You should be inside me. Come over."

How would YOU react if someone you (apparently) really liked and had had a sexual relationship with wrote that to you??  Well, he responded first with, "haha hey now, I'm working."  A couple hours later I wrote simply, "when next then?" with a kissy face emoticon.

And that's when the shit hit the fan.

He waxed on about how he won't be able to "for awhile"--that there's someone else he's been talking to and "I can't do two things at once" That it makes him uncomfortable and "I know she wouldn't like it.' How the fuck would he know that???!!

He went on. Stab, stab, stab.

"I'm sorry. It just messes with me to do that to someone. If (sic) love to have a relationship. And this one had her eyes on me and I would be lying to say I didn't have mine on her."

I wanted to say, "go fuck yourself Blondie" but my dignity wouldn't allow it. I simply said, "well you def have to pursue that then! I totes get it....hopefully you and I will get to play again in the future." And he proceeded to send me a snapchat video right at that moment. And a few since.

I'm not ever going to be that crazy ex-girlfriend. And I know he will come back. He always does. Because like the Avril Lavigne song my band is doing right now, "Every second I'll be wrapped around your finger, cuz I can, cuz I can do it better, there's no other, so when's it gonna sink in, she's so stupid what the hell were you thinking!!!" --Girlfriend

**********


2 comments:

Mike said...

Jeez. WTF? Dump his sorry ass. You deserve much better and clearly he sees you only as a last resort pussy. Fuck him.

NaughtyAnna said...

Thank you for your comment Mike. And you're soo right. And since this last dumping, I have to admit, my feelings for him have all but evaporated. It's like a balloon who's air is slowing just leaking out till there's none left.

You lifted me today. Thank you my friend.

Love,
Anna XO