Total Pageviews

Friday, November 16, 2018

Date #2 (technically speaking)

If you drove past me this morning as I was leaving James' apartment, you'd have seen a girl doing the "walk of shame", but one-up worse--I was in heels and it had snowed overnight. At least I wasn't in a dress (jeans whew). I clump-clump-clumped verrrryyy carefully to my snow-covered car, only to realize not only did I not have an ice scraper but I'd also gotten a $35 ticket. Of course the heels I was wearing were open-toed (it was honestly nice out last night! It had warmed up to 40!) so my toes were totally covered in snow and were frozen. I jumped in my car and started the engine, rolled down the passenger window first and brushed the snow off with my hand, and then did the same with the driver's side window.

And the whole while, I was grinning. I was enjoying my predicament to the fullest. I think I even giggled out loud a couple times. Here I am, this mature older woman, a mother, MARRIED, ...and I'm just leaving another man's apartment. I LOVE MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last night I picked him up and we went to a restaurant here that's a super famous Middle-Eastern place with hookahs. I couldn't tell him that I remember when my teenage daughter asked for money from me to go there once a couple years ago and I read her the riot act. I had never "hookah'd" and it sounded dumb and a waste of money, and something like getting high.

And here I was hehehe

The hostess asked "booth or table?" and James said, "booth please" and she led us to the very last booth in the back of the restaurant! I asked him, "where should I sit?" and he patted the seat and said, "right here beautiful" and I said, "so we can make out?" and he smiled and said, "of course!" And that's what we did. Walking to our table I saw these weird things on everyone's table--I'd say it looks similar to a small bagpipe, and there was someone at each table sucking on one end of it and puffing the vapor out, some quite talented making little circles. I felt like I was in a strange and exotic land.

I ordered a lemon drop martini, and he said he'd try one too, and then we had to order what flavor of hookah. Seems there's an entire menu devoted to just hookah flavors! We chose "Gummy Bear", and next thing I knew, a young guy full of tattoos calmly walks over to our table , sucking on our "bagpipe" thingy and exhales a stream of vapor. I was like, hmmm, that doesn't look sanitary LOL and sure enough, he set the thing up on on our table and took off his mouthpiece and gave us two new ones that were wrapped in cellophane.

I wasn't sure what to expect, and James was having fun describing what the high was going to be like, and kept asking me if I "felt" anything. I said, "it's hard to discern bc I'm on my second martini!" LOL We ordered appetizers--lamb sliders for him (I don't eat most meat) and something we giggled about called "Shawarma" French fries. We both barely ate, we were either having a very lively conversation or making out! It was so so so fun. If I die today I will die a very happy woman.

He's so damn good looking, those blue eyes and hair longer than mine, scruffy beard and he's just as smart. He's a double-major--pre-law and political science and politically active, but not like a Trumper or anything. He isn't even Republican. He's Independent and we agree on just about everything politically which is such a breath of fresh air. The most amazing thing about him isn't his looks tho, he's just as positive a person as I am. NO depressed guy here. He walks on the sunny side of the street just like I do. He's just good vibes all around. And he isn't stingy with the compliments! Which I live for. His nickname for me is "sweet-thing" but he usually calls me "beautiful". I don't know if he even knows my name LOL now that I think of it I don't think he's ever called me by my name! But I haven't either now that I think of it.....hmmm curious!

We talked about everything, and he told me his uncle actually is transgender and is now his aunt, and his grandma is gay! He said she always was but was afraid to come out until his uncle (now aunt) went through his transition. He was an "oops" baby too and raised by his grandparents. So he's had an interesting childhood, and he's very open-minded.

Dinner was just fabulous and I don't mean the food. We barely ate. I paid (I knew he couldn't afford it on his college income LOL) and he said he wanted to take me to the bar we met at (insert heart emoji here). He said he'd get the tab there. I said "deal!" It WAS a nice evening and we walked there. When we got there it was totally packed with young people all wearing team shirts and watching the game on a gigantic screen. He asked me what I wanted--grey goose and diet sprite, and he had grey goose and Red Bull. He asked if I'd do a shot with him and said yeah! He got us both one, it's called something like "rumple mint" and it left our breath fresh and minty so we had to kiss some more! It was so fun being in a bar like that with him. And trust me, I felt like I stood out like a sore thumb bc I was the only one not wearing green. But no one stared. I love the big city, I don't get bullied or stared at for the provocative way I dress. And I'm with a guy nearly half my age! But nobody cares. It's so awesome.

We drank and we talked more, kissed more, smiled constantly (I love his direct eye contact and his eyes are always smiling....just like him). I loved how he remembered things I had told him and he asked a lot of questions this time to really get to know me. I loved it. And I loved how he told me about these friends of his he wants me to meet, and told me how he's told several of them about me! I hope he finds me special! I really don't know how he feels but it's moving at a really nice, healthy pace. I'm cautious and trying really hard not to get smitten.

Finally we decided to go. On the way out, I saw that they had a backdrop so I said excitedly, "let's have someone take our picture! Would that be ok??" and he said "yeah!!!" so I asked a waiter that was walking past me and he said "sure!" After he took it he asked to see it and then asked me to send it to him.

And he LITERALLY JUST TEXTED ME AS I'M WRITING THIS, "DAMN WE LOOK GOOD IN THIS PIC!' and he asked how much the ticket is for.

HEART EMOJI HEART EMOJI HEART EMOJI ETC. ETC. ETC.

Finally we decided to go and do more than make out in public!! I parked across the street (BTW I asked him if he'd like to drive my sports car but he doesn't know how to drive stick! And he thinks it's sexy that I do! I felt lucky to get a spot at all.  Like the gentleman he always is, he held my hand up the stairs.

I lit a candle I had brought him (OMG he only has one light and it's like fucking daylight and I don't do sex in daylight if I can avoid it LOL) and it was perfect. We immediately started kissing and taking our clothes off just like they do in the movies---practically tearing them off. And my favorite thing he does is pick me up and carry me to the bed. It's so romantic and sexy. He's only got a twin bed LOL so there's not a lot of room but we made the best of it. I wanted to make sure he would lick my pussy bc he didn't the last two dates, so at one point after lots of fucking, I straddled him and just put my pussy in his mouth! Thank God he licked it and it was awesome.

We got tired after a couple hours of fucking (neither of us came) and fell asleep in each other's arms for about two hours. One of us woke up and we just started touching each other and pretty soon he was at full salute and we were fucking again! I love love love love love that and that's why I love spending the night bc I love that dreamy state you're in when you've been asleep and wake up horny for each other! We fucked and fucked but we got tired again and this time we mutually masturbated and I came first, which made him so super turned on, and I told him, "let me know when you're going to cum I'll swallow!" so he did, and I did, and I said 'mmm delicious!" as I melted back into his arms.

I had trouble falling asleep; I'm not used to touching someone while I sleep but I honestly didn't care. I loved being touched by him; he sought ME out all night long. When we'd change position, he'd put his hand on my hip, or put his arm around me and draw me in. Very romantic guy. He's very affectionate.

I was tired but really couldn't sleep. I laid there listening to his nice slow breathing, and once or twice look up at him and watch him sleep. He's so beautiful. The sun was coming up and I could hear other people in the building opening and closing doors and talking, and knew I should leave before I overstayed my welcome.

I loved being in his arms. I feel safe and loved. He opened his eyes and we said good morning and kissed, and I was hoping for another round of fucking but something told me to get going.

It was the sound of scraping---the unmistakable sound of someone shoveling snow.

FUCK! SNOW?!?!?!?!

James said, "yep it must've snowed!" I got up on my knees to look out the window an sure enough, it was a winter wonderland. I couldn't see my car and just saw an empty space where a car used to be and panicked my car had gotten towed. While I was pondering my predicament calmly, James was drinking up looking at my naked body and put his hands on my breasts lovingly and squeezed them. I said, "ooo another round??" and he said something, "I'm gonna save that for next time". I said, "good idea I gotta make sure my car is still there!!!" We laughed and went back under the covers and just snuggled. We both started to fall asleep again and I said, "I don't wanna but I gotta get going!"

I found my clothes scattered all over his floor, and as I was putting on the lingerie-type top I had on he was fascinated with it and was telling me how much he loved it and how good it looked on me! How "great" I always look, I've got "great style" and then he made a joke about our dry cleaner (he thinks it's just amazing we have pick-up and delivery service"). It was cute.

I sat on the edge of the bed to put my heels on and commented it wasn't a great choice for walking in the snow. He laughed and said what I was thinking which was we had no idea it was going to snow and it was really nice out last night!

I gave him a kiss, and he returned it with a deep juicy one, and we said goodbye.

And me and my heels did the walk of shame to my car.

Smiling.






















No comments: