Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Interesting revelation

A week has gone by, and I'm wondering if F and his gf are back from their little road trip. That and I have today off, AND I'm home sick, and I have time to do a little more detective work and see what recent pics he's posted of their sexy little vacay together. Well, I can't tell if they're still there or back, but I did learn two things--she has a car just like his, just a different color. They drive the same sports car. There's a pic of their two cars side by side and she commented on them. AND THERE'S A PIC OF HIS CAR FROM BEHIND WITH THE LICENSE PLATE AND IT'S NOT THE SAME CAR THAT WAS PARKED NEXT TO ME AT CLASS LAST WEEK!!!!!!!!! He'd put new exhaust pipes on his car and that's why the pic of it from the rear. I went to my photos to see the license plate of the car that I thought was his and realize it wasn't his car!!!!!!!!!!!!! So......explains his lack of response! I can't wait to tell my BFF. She will LOL for sure.

So whatever.

I'm working on ME now. He will always have a place in my heart, and a place in my life and my bed if he comes back, but I'm not going to sit around and pine for him any longer. I've got more important things to do.

My hubby and I are headed to LA!!! Can't wait!!!!! We've got reservations at the Chateau Marmont in Hollywood and we have tickets to an exclusive swingers party at the Ma Maison Sofitel Saturday night! Can't wait!!

And we haven't had any alcohol for over 3 weeks and we are going to drink tmrw!! My first drink will be a bloody mary on the plane. Oh yeah! Let the fun begin!

Oh, and why is it all the hotties on OK Cupid don't live anywhere near me??? WTF??? And the ones that do are all scared to meet me??











No comments: