Total Pageviews

Monday, July 16, 2018

Hot LA Tinder hookup!

Hello my naughty readers, hope everyone's enjoying their summer! When the weather gets hot, so does Anna. I've had some fun, some ups and some downs. Wanna hear?

First of all I was in LA about a month ago and hooked up with a Tinder hottie I'll call Alex that I'd "met" online over a year ago. We'd tried to meet up a couple times but it just didn't work out. This time it did! He came to my hotel--he was cuter than his pics which is always a fun surprise! He's young, 26 I think, lots of tattoos and looks like a dead ringer for M Shadows from the band Avenged Sevenfold. Damn hot. Just my type. And he's got freckles and a sweet, shy way about him. I met him in the lobby and he was feeling excited and so was I! Having a Tinder guy meet you at a 5-star hotel is always fun. He was overwhelmed and excited and when we met, we hugged and he had a huge smile. We were immediately at ease with one another, and I linked arms with him and we chatted as we walked to the elevator. We liked each other instantly! We'd texted a bit over the year so we felt like we knew about each other enough to feel comfortable. And we did!

We got to my room and he was amazed. I showed him the view of the outdoor pool--it had these large lights floating in the shape of spheres and was just super cool. I wish he'd gotten there earlier-I told him I wanted to have a drink together first and hang out. He had come from a family BBQ so.

He was a perfect gentleman, asked what I wanted to do and said he'd let me take charge so I'd feel comfortable. We started kissing and it didn't take long for all the clothes to come off. He had a great body! He was maybe 5-11, a bigger guy but mostly muscle-y. Washboard stomach. Full sleeve tattoos on both arms. Super sexy and those freckles on his face weakened me. He laid down on the bed and the first thing I did was straddle his face and pushed my pussy onto it. I decided this is my new thing hahahaha bc I need to weed out the guys who won't lick pussy straightaway! And he dove right in. It was awesome. I didn't need to stay there long bc I can't cum that way anyways, I just wanted to make sure he would do that. And it's a hot move I know these guys don't get from their young chicks bc they always tell me.

I massaged his head while he ate me out and I moaned my appreciation. After a good licking I wanted to return the favor so I gently climbed off of him, kissed him (bc again--most chicks don't like kissing a guy after he's licked them). I straddled his hips and rubbed my pussy on him and we kissed--he was a GREAT kisser! And then I made my way down to his stiff hard cock. I gave him a nice long slow BJ and he was very appreciative! I had my condom ready and tore it open and handed it to him. It totally turns me on watching a guy put a condom on. I just love watching guys touch their dicks hehe ;)

I climbed on top of him and fucked him hard, his hands holding on tight to my ass. And then with one arm around my waist, he flipped me over and fucked me from on top. We changed positions a couple times. The one that put him over was us laying with him behind me, fucking me from behind, kissing and biting my neck, his hands fingering my pussy. I didn't cum (I usually don't with anyone new) but it was F U N!!!!! He was sweet and delicious and I felt turned on and safe with him. All necessary things!! We laughed and we were sweaty and happy. We cuddled for a little bit--it was nice. We chatted about how fun that was and how it took a year to finally meet up! I said that I travel there a few times a year and I want him to be my boytoy every time I visit! He said "definitely!!"

Yum yum yummy





















No comments: