Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Unfortunate turn of events

My friend and I stayed till the very end of Brandon's acoustic show that Thursday night. I wanted to make out with him so badly. They were gathering up their equipment and all, and we paid for our drinks and got up to leave. I messaged him, "Walk me to my car?" he didn't respond quickly enough, so we just left. He wrote a half hour later, "where'd you go???" I said, "we left" He said he had wanted to kiss me goodbye. I thought that was awesome. I intentionally won't act like one of his groupies. He's going to have to work a little harder with me, I was thinking.

For some reason the next day's coffee date didn't happen, I can't remember why now but it wasn't a big deal. I was still coughing a lot and I was relieved. So we finally made yet another coffee date for this past Friday. I bravely suggested a day before we were to meet, "fuck coffee. Let's have a beer!" and chose a dark, cozy pub literally half a block from the coffee place. Every message I sent he'd read immediately and respond immediately. We definitely had mad chemistry, and everything was going great.

I looked and felt very sexy and by this time, I was completely better and finally stopped coughing. If you've ever had pneumonia, trust me, the coughing just never seems to end. I had on a tight silver sleeveless dress, a rust colored leather jacket, and my Guess boots. I felt so pretty and was so excited to meet up with him. I had fantasies of bringing him back to my place bc my hubby was out of town and would be for another 4-5 days.

I got to the pub, and there was fucking NOWHERE to park. I drove around in circles, and started to panic, thinking he'd think I wasn't showing up. I pulled over in a bank parking lot and grabbed my phone to write him that I was there but couldn't find a place to park.My heart sank when I saw he'd written me, "Ugh stuck at work. Are you free Wednesday night for a drink?" I wrote, "I was just about to write you that I'm here and can't find a place to park!" I sat for a moment, so frustrated and annoyed, but glad he'd suggested seeing me another time. I wrote my BFF and my other friend and told them what happened.

I drove home in silence, got home, took off my pretty dress and laid on the bed feeling so sad and disappointed.

I finally looked again at his message, and that's when I saw he'd written it just a little over an hour before the time were supposed to meet! I instantly wrote him an apology, that i hadn't realized he'd written it more than an hour before we were supposed to meet! I couldn't believe I'd missed his message. If I'd seen it, I wouldn't have gotten all dressed up and driven down there! I said, "I must've been in the shower and missed your message!" He wrote back immediately, "I'm so sorry!!" then, "You? In the shower? YUM!" and thats' when I smiled and believed he wasn't making up a story to get out of seeing me, but quite possibly really couldn't leave work. We flirted and I said I was free Wednesday (which is tonight by the way).

Then I boldly said, "I think you should just come over. I've got an empty house til Monday". He responded immediately (as always), "OH YEAH????!!" I wrote back, "yes indeed mister and it's going to waste with you being all busy and shit (kissy face emoji)". He wrote back immediately again, "Hmmmmm....when????!!!" obviously very excitedly. I said I had plans that night with our mutual friend, and I knew he had a show Saturday night, but I didn't have any plans for Sunday. He responded immediately, "ok let me see what I can work out for Sunday". I said "sounds awesome".
He sent a sticker of a kissy face. I said 'that's cute."

Saturday evening, about an hour before his band was to go on, I wrote him, "hey have a good show tonight sexy man". He didn't respond until 2 am and said, "Aw thanks sweetie". I responded about 7 hours later (when I woke up) with a kissy emoji.

Sunday, nothing from him. I was getting upset. Trying to let him come to me but I'm shitty at being patient. So around 4:30 I wrote, "So hey! Do I get to see you tonight?" with a hands praying emoji.

HE TOOK OVER 24 HOURS TO EVEN FUCKING READ IT.


AND TO THIS MOMENT, THIS DAY, HE HAS NOT RESPONDED.

And I still clung to the hope that he'd remember he'd asked me out for tonight and write me, "so, Sunday didn't work out.....you still free tonight?" But no. He didn't.

So whatever.

Readers? Tell me what you think happened. Did I fuck up??

Oh, btw, Sunday night I wasn't about to sit home and pine for that fucker. I knew there was a music industry event ironically at the same bar he had his show at the night before! I didn't know a single person who was going and went anyways. I wore that same outfit and guess what!? I met some new people and networked and had so much fun and posted all sorts of hot pics of me with super fun people. Take that Brandon.

Oh, and that "ladder app" that shows who stalks your Facebook profile the most? Guess who's number one.

Brandon.






















2 comments:

Wild Bitch said...

Nah, you didn't. Just be yourself and enjoy life. You deserve better!
Cheers.

NaughtyAnna said...

Thank you so much for writing! You totally made my day! I over-analyze everything I say and do and always feel I did something wrong. Have a great day!

Love,
Anna XO