Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Someone new...someone older????

Hello my sexy readers! How are you all doing? I'm sorry I haven't written lately. I've had a weird month. We have much catching up to do!

First of all, I went to see Blondie! My hubby encouraged me to go see him. He moved 5 ours up north, and I drove to spend the night with him! The last hour I drove in a terrible snowstorm and was questioning my sanity (and my libido LOL) bc what if I crashed and died up there? How would I explain where I was???

We had a great visit. I should write it all out for you but I just haven't had the time. Let's just say, we still have an amazing connection. We went for a new record but ending up tying the last one LOL he came four times and the sex was GREAT as always. He still hasn't made me cum although he sure tries; whenever I get close he goes and does something different and I'm like, "NO!! KEEP DOING WHAT YOU'RE DOING!!" lol I don't say it I just gently move his fingers and try to show him but he has his own ideas about what I might like so yeah, I went for my OWN record and masturbated myself to orgasm with him 3 times. He loved watching so yeah!

The best parts of our night together were two things....we'd been fucking and when we were done I realized my phone was almost dead and my charger was in my car. So we had to get all dressed and go get it. It was snowing hard but it was beautiful--big huge snowflakes coming down like feathers, and it was sooo quiet out. He walked with me to my car, and drew a big heart on my back windshield that said "B + A" (Blondie +Anna, but our real first names) and that was soooo romantic!!! He kissed me with the snow coming down on us and it was sooo romantic!

The other best part was, the next morning, I had to pack up and leave and he said he'd go out and clean all the snow off my car for me  (insert heart emoji!!!) while he did I packed my things. He came back to the room, and it was only 10:15 (I planned on being on the road by 11, when we had to check out of the hotel) and I said, "I don't have to leave for another 45 minutes!!" He smiled that naughty smile and we tore off all our winter clothes and boots as fast as we could and fucked again! It was so hot. We are so hot for each other.

There were a few bad parts though that I don't really want to get into right now, just suffice it to say nothing bad, just I spent enough time to get to know him better, and I honestly didn't like what I saw. It made me realize that sometimes it's best to not take my lovers out in public! He is 25 but acts like he's a 10 year old boy. He drank too much, got rowdy and inappropriate and I thought, "ugh".

And so he fell off his pedestal.

And the next day after I got back from seeing Blondie, I got real sick. Urgent care twice sick. The flu, pneumonia, and finally a sinus infection. Two rounds of antibiotics and fevers of 103-104. I lost two weeks. But what I'm going to tell you next has made it all better.

A week later, on a Sunday night, around 11 pm, I get a PM from a musician I know, an acquaintance. We go back about 5 years. He's the lead singer of one of the most successful bands here and is extremely good looking, great voice, and all the women throw themselves at him. Every performance is filled with women fawning all over him. I've seen his band a few times and I wasn't that impressed for some reason, something I couldn't put my finger on. I know his guitarist better than I know him bc he goes to all our music industry meetings and he's a really nice guy (bald, not my type, but a great person and amazing guitarist).

The only history I have with this hot singer who I'll call Brandon is five years ago was when I first went to see his band. I remember being all dressed and liquored up, with my hot blonde BFF and we were coming out of the bathroom and he walked by. I was instantly smitten and stopped him and said, "are you single?" he said, "maybe!" and we giggled and walked away. The only other time I encountered him was at a music industry convention last January; his band had a booth and so did ours, and with my bandmates we went to say hi. I took a selfie of the two of us, but it was more to brag about having a selfie with this hot, uber successful singer than anything else. I wasn't really attracted to him at this point, there was a super hot drummer I spent most of my time hanging out with instead who's bands' booth was two booths down from Brandon's bands' booth.

So fast forward to that PM four weeks ago....he wrote, "can I ask you a question?" and since he's a realtor by day I assumed it had to do with a question about our house, bc we are in the process of getting it ready to be listed. He said, " it's about a mad passionate love affair". I was like, "WHAT????" I just said, "who's?" real flirty. I was really shocked! Brandon? From THAT BAND LIKES ME????!!! I couldn't believe it! I was like, I've known you for years. Why now?" He said it was the combination of "liquid courage" and me liking his FB post about him going bowling! He'd checked in at a bowling alley and I "liked" the post bc it made me think how much I love bowling and having gone in years! And that's what tipped him over the edge to have the courage to write me. I thought that was so hot. He's wanted me all this time. WOW No one's ever pined for me for that long and then told me.

So we texted back and forth the next day and the next, talking about our marriages (yes, he's married and has three kids), how we "do" non-monogamy and all. He said they had a DADT ("don't ask, don't tell") which I really don't agree with bc it involved lying. I said, "so if you're out on a date with me, what do you tell your wife?" he said that he's out with a friend. Hmm.

So we decided to meet for coffee the following Friday. I was still coughing but feeling much better, and I'd lost 7 pounds and felt more attractive! He had an acoustic show the night before, and another friend of mine asked me to go with her! OF COURSE I SAID YES!!! So we stopped at a different bar and had something to eat and drink, and then ventured over to the bar he was performing at. I looked damn good and I knew it. The ambience in this bar was perfect. My friend and I walked in, and had to walk right past him and his guitarist, which was super embarassing. They were in the middle of a song and we smiled at each other, and we went and sat down on a bench seat next to one another, off to the side, but close. I was so attracted to him I couldn't even look at him. I really couldn't believe he had said the things he had said to me.

The most interesting part is, he's OLDER. Probably in his late 40's. I've never been attracted to anyone even 30! So this was a first for me, and I'm sure it has everything to do with his celebrity. But I'd never really looked at him before.

They finished their first set soon after we sat down and got our first drinks, and he and his guitarist (different from the one in his band) and they both came over to say hi. He hugged my friend first (as he should have, they've been friends for years) and then he came over to hug me. I got up and he hugged me so tightly, then he kissed me a quick kiss (super awkward) and then hugged me again. He didn't want to let go. I was getting so turned on but uncomfortable at the same time! Then he finally let go. He stood opposite me (there was a table between us) and his guitarist was standing opposite my friend, but I honestly couldn't look at him. He's got blue eyes and oh my god dimples. And did I mention HIS MUSCLES??? OMG biceps so huge and rock hard. A sexy tribal tattoo around one of them. And he's such a happy guy, he's always smiling and you can always see those dimples. I was smitten. Finally my friend goes, "PICTURE!!" The guitarist went and sat to my friend's left and Brandon came and sat next to me. He sat THISCLOSE and put his arm around me.

 I could smell him, oh my god he smelled so good, just manly, not a heavy cologne scent. My friend grabbed my phone and I unlocked it, and while she and the guitarist were jostling to get the angle just right, Brandon started caressing my exposed thigh (I was wearing a short dress) with his index finger. Up and down, slowly touching my thigh, and I was going crazy inside. I put my arm around him too for the picture, which they took 5 pics, and I was so drawn to him. I was so turned on. Those dimples. Those muscles. The two vodka tonics I'd had left me uninhibited, and I found my mouth next to his cheek, my lips parted and panting, brushed them against his cheek! Then I was like "OH MY GOD ANNA WHAT ARE YOU DOING???" and stopped myself. The pics got taken, and then they got up and said they were going to go get drinks and go to the bathroom and all before their second set. I cannot stop thinking about that three minutes with him.

But sadly, nothing ever came from it. We've never met up. I'll start a new post bc this one's just getting too long.

Sigh.



















No comments: