Total Pageviews

Friday, February 19, 2016

I'm a smitten kitten

So much happened last night, and I'm afraid I'm going to forget some things if I don't hurry up and write them down.

Blondie asked me to be his girlfriend! He said, "I want you to be my girlfriend, but you're married. So what do I do about that?" I said, "I can still be your girlfriend!! " He answered, "you CAN??!" And I said, "yes I can!" He smiled one of those gorgeous smiles of his, his eyes lighting up like sparkling stars, and he excitedly leaned over and kissed me.

Date #2 was even more amazing than the first. I left his bed just shy of 3 am.
He came 4 times. I have never had sex like that ever, and he told me I was the best lover he'd ever had! Now isn't that nice to hear???!!! AND OMG OF COURSE HE'S MY BEST EVER TOO!!!

He just kept saying things that were so wonderful to hear. Like how beautiful he thinks I am, how amazing he thinks I am, how he never stops thinking about me. And he wanted to reassure me of that. That even if his texts aren't frequent he never stops thinking about me. That sometimes he just thinks things and thinks he's talked to me! Like the other night, I wrote him at 8:30 pm and said I wanted to see him, was he free tomorrow? And I went to bed at 11:15 and no response. I told him I was so sad and felt stupid and vulnerable, assuming he was trying to figure out how to let me down easy. He was so upset at hearing this! He said, 'omg no no no!" He explained how he had sent me a text saying "yes" he wanted to get together but then his phone died. Then later the text went through, and yes, I woke up at 1 am to go to the bathroom and there it was, the words I badly wanted to hear, "lol I was just about to ask you the same question! yes I'm free tomorrow!"

And I have a tennis match right now so I can't finish this, but I will when I get back.

I'll leave you with this--I. Am. So. Happy.


xoxoxox



2 comments:

lovetosubmit said...

Hi Anna,
I haven't caught up with your blog yet, but I'm liking what I've read so far. My wife and I are dipping our toes into "hotwifing" and so far it's been really awesome - the reality has been even better than the fantasy. It's been a long process for us, but we are enjoying "the lifestyle" so far.

I'm curious how you involve your husband in your adventures. How many lovers have you had, and how long have you been in the lifestyle. I'm sure she would appreciate a comment on her blog (her-side-of-the-story-queen-suzy.blogspot.com).

Anyway, glad you are having fun!

Cheers
sherulestherooster

NaughtyAnna said...

Thank you so much and welcome to my world!! I'm glad you're enjoying my blog and I will def check out your wife's blog as well! We aren't actually into the "hotwifing" anymore; that was part of the progression to where we've arrived at. I had actually never heard of it and stumbled across it one day and I thought that's what we were. The short answer is, my hubby isn't really involved at all! We have morphed into something more polyamorous (albeit right now, one-sided) but this is where we've arrived and find that this is what works for us.

I look forward to hearing more from you as you get caught up on here, and I look forward to checking out your wife's blog! Thank you again!!

Love,
Anna XOXOX