Total Pageviews

Monday, July 23, 2012

He likes it rough....

Oh. My. God.  You should see my hubby's neck! He insists I bite down hard while we're making love. He writhes with pleasure. It's so fucking exciting and disturbing all at the same time. I will do whatever he wants me to do to please him, but it does worry me a little when it's all said and done.

I have known this man for 22 years. That's a lot of fucking and lovemaking. He has never wanted it this rough before. Does he feel the need to be punished for cheating on me?? At first, I really enjoyed hurting him. I slapped him in the face while I was on top of him. It was so erotic. I actually slapped him so hard I gave him a black eye! I had no idea I hit him that hard. He loved it. We have never been like this. I keep thinking this will pass, but there's no sign of him letting up. Guess I'll just enjoy it while it lasts.

2 comments:

. said...

It may be that your roles are becoming reversed. As a submissive, I love a well-timed slap (off-guard is the BEST!) to remind me of my place. He may crave that reminder, since he hurt you before. I say go with it!

JFBreak said...

Time to buy the strap-on!