Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

(This post never posted when intended....November 2011)Same old shit, different day

Well it's been 9 days since I last heard from Mickey. Yep, same shit, different day. He's not responding to any of my texts nor answering his phone, not calling me back. WTF here we go again. I'm in major withdrawal and I'm a bitch to live with right now. Thankfully my hubby understands and has been very sweet. I hate this, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it. Maybe I'll be done with Mickey for good after this. He's done this to me so many times I can't count--and I always take him back.

We were just having the most amazing conversation before the ignoring started--he was seriously talking about moving here! We were making concrete plans. No lie. It was amazing. Then my hubby and I took a small trip and it was amazing--I'll blog about it next time (kids home from Easter break--I gotta write fast!) but Mickey wrote me the whole time. It was great.

Something must've happened in his head or in his life two days after we got back from our trip.

No comments: