Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Slut level goes up--second new hottie in one week!

From the moment our eyes locked as I took his coat from him, I knew Adam would be spending the night with me. He was better looking in person than his profile pic--yay! and he just had an easy smile and comfort in his own skin that was making my heart beat faster. I couldn't wait to be taking off his pants instead.
                                                          
                                                                 *****************
Every time someone new had come to the door for our pre-New Year's Eve party my heart leapt--my new hottie Adam was coming! We hadn't even met yet but I had invited him anyway. What a brazen slutty thing to do! My hubby was fine with it--he was excited too to see who I had chosen for my new sex partner. Hew knew he would be young and fit and very good looking; I tend to be extremely picky and will go for long periods of abstinence (with guys other than my hubby) if I don't meet anyone who meets my standards.

I had found Adam on the dating website; his sexy physique and handsome face caught my attention amidst the hundreds of pics and emails I get on a weekly basis. He was tall and had glasses (I love a sexy dork!), lots of tattoos, slender and a pretty-boy face.  24 years old. His message was simple and sweet-"Hey beautiful, how are you today?" I responded, "Better now that I got this email from you!" and gave him my phone number. He texted me right away. We clicked immediately and I felt at ease with him. He was just the right amount of flirtatious and sweet, not at all creepy. (I can tell creepy from texting, yes). In other words, he seemed interested in me-the-person, not just someone to fuck and forget.

We had an intimate group of friends from my work, mostly 20-somethings and I hoped he'd fit right in. I was actually surprised he said he'd come to the party--he didn't know anyone, barely even me. What a great attitude! I was impressed. I do like a little bit of arrogance, I think it's sexy to have that much confidence.

He had let himself in as most of the guests had; it was snowing out and we didn't want anyone standing on the porch freezing while they waited for someone to open the door. Every time I heard the door close, I'd run over to greet my guests, take their coats, and get them something to drink. I was so excited to meet him.  When he was actually standing there, I didn't hesitate to clip-clop over in my stilettos to greet him. With a big smile and eager eyes, the chemistry between us was instantaneous, and I knew the evening would end with us naked together.

It was awkward at first, but the sexual tension is always fun. I love the anticipation; and it was only around 8:30 and the party was just getting going. There were about 15 people, and I played the good hostess, making sure the food was attractive and available and everyone had a drink in their hand. My hubby had made a cool music playlist that was just perfect. Everyone seemed to stay in the kitchen and I was happy seeing everyone laughing and enjoying themselves. Especially my hubby, who had to put up with my new boytoy and the discomfort and erotic tension having him in our house, among our friends. Only one person other than my hubby knew who he really was; everyone else thought he was just a groupie that we'd met at one of our shows. I don't really have groupies, but Adam said he'd be happy to tell people that's how we met. Being a singer in a rock band allows me to have friends like Adam and not have people bat their eyes for a second.

He seemed to be getting along well with a couple of other young guys, so I pretty much left him alone so it wouldn't be obvious we knew each other well; as if I had brought him so he could meet one of the pretty young girls there. Hahaha, no, he was mine, all mine. And he behaved himself so well. I never saw him flirting or even talking to anyone other than guys the whole night, and he only had one beer. I did enjoy teasing him and teasing myself; as my intake of martinis rose, I got braver and friskier. He was leaning against the granite island in my kitchen, and I walked up to him and pressed my pelvis against his, holding my martini. He looked at me with a sly grin, and I asked him, "How are you doing?" "Fine!" he answered, and put his hand on my hip. I was smiling and said, "Good! I'm glad!" and pulled away from him. Mmm I was already getting wet for him. I couldn't wait for everyone to leave so I could take him upstairs and take our clothes off. I sidled up to my hubby after that to check and make sure he was okay too. A sexy gleam in his eye, a grab and a kiss, and he whispered in my ear, "Let's get rid of everyone so you can have your boytoy." Great idea!

By about 2:00 am, our party had dwindled to a small group of about 5 really fun, mostly drunk friends. One was sober and the designated driver, so they all finally left. Only me, my hubby and Adam, and  one other person was still hanging out, my boss. The one I play tennis with occasionally and have had a crush on. He was way beyond inebriated, so my hubby made up a spot on the couch for him. I was so focused on getting Adam upstairs I actually forgot he was there. I was tipsy myself but not drunk. Just happy tipsy, the best kind.

I took Adam by the hand and led him upstairs to the guest bedroom. It's a very pretty room I keep clean for guests--hee hee, usually the young, male kind! My hubby walked upstairs with us; he winked at me  and slapped me hard on my ass and told me to go fuck my new boyfriend. I smiled and said, "As you wish Master", and he went to our room to wait for me to finish with my new hottie.

Adam and I walked hand-in-hand to the guest room, and as soon as we got there, he started unbuttoning his black shirt. I only had on a tight dress, no zippers, so I just kicked off my stilettos and helped him. This is just about my favorite part. Off came the dress shirt, then the white T-shirt underneath, which revealed a smooth, bare chest with just a few sexy tattoos. Before I undid his belt, I wanted to touch his body. There was no rush. He began to kiss me and he was a great kisser. I slid my hands around his torso and pulled him close and grinded my hips to his, rubbing his growing erection with my pelvis.  He kissed me deeply and passionately; mmmm a prelude to the great sex I knew was about to happen.

As we kissed, I couldn't wait another second to let his cock out. I undid his belt, and rubbed his hard cock through his boxers. Mmmm I love to tease myself. He felt so good and as I rubbed him he kissed me and kissed me. He was great with his tongue; and I didn't realize it till then that he had a double tongue piercing. It was so sexy! I'd never kissed anyone who had their tongue pierced, and his was double-pierced, so it was double sexy. He was clearly enjoying himself and so was I.

I pulled his pants down mid-kiss, and he stepped out of them. It was time to get THIS party started! He walked over to the bed and laid down on his back. I slipped out of my dress to reveal a sexy leopard strapless bra and lavender lace boy-short panties. Admiring my new outfit, he smiled and pulled me onto him for some more pelvis grinding and deep kissing. I could kiss him all night and never get enough, I thought, as he undid my bra and tossed it to the floor. I was so wet and ready for him, but the anticipation was so much fun.

Finally I grabbed his boxers at the hips and pulled them off. His cock was at full salute and I was hungry for a taste. I started at his neck and kissed and nibbled and bit lightly, teasing him, while my body was grazing his throbbing cock. He was so ready for me.  Down his chest my tongue went, tasting his beautiful young body, down his tummy. I rubbed his cock with my hand while I tasted his sweet flesh, and made my way down to his testicles and sucked and licked them. He writhed in ecstasy; it was so gratifying to know I was pleasing him. His back was arched and his hips went up and down in pleasure as I sucked and licked his balls, then up to his dick. Mmmm he was delicious. I realized then that he wasn't that big--I actually could take his entire penis in my mouth and not gag. I liked it! After B with his 10 incher it was a pleasure to not have a plunger down my throat. I liked that he was smaller and I could really please him.

I then laid down next to him and our bodies were so warm against each other. It was erotic, knowing there was 2 feet of snow outside and we were sweating. He fingered me like a magician and I came so fast and hard. I love how I can relax now and let other guys make me cum. I remember when I couldn't and only my hubby was capable of bringing me to orgasm. Not anymore!  It was my new mission--to have an orgasm with every new lover. So far I was 3 for 3!

I'd had an entire evening of foreplay. Now it was time to fuck him. I leaned over to the nightstand where I'd brought a couple of condoms, and opened one up. I think this part is so sexy. I put it over his hard cock and he flipped me gently onto my back and fucked me so hard. He had this hard fucking move he called "the jackhammer" and it was just like it sounds. Hard, fast, and nonstop. Even though he was smaller, fucking still felt just as great.

I just love how these young guys can fuck and fuck and fuck for so long and not come. I got a text from my hubby--who was just down the hall remember--and he seemed upset. "Seems you're not coming back to me tonight huh?" I realized more than an hour and a half had passed! I texted him back, "Of course I am baby! He's not done with me yet." My hubby texted me back, "Well, make him cum. I'm tired of waiting." So I knew I had to wrap things up with him.

We changed positions quite a few times, and I've learned the 'money shot" seems to be doggie style. And guys always want it, so I showed him my ass and that's all it took. Crouched on all fours on the bed, he shoved his dick in my pussy and did his "jackhammer" move and I grabbed the comforter in my hands and moaned into it. It didn't hurt as badly as when Mr. Passionate or B fucked me doggie-style cuz he wasn't as large but it was a relief. It felt good without pain (although pain can be so pleasurable...) He must've fucked me that way for at least a half hour if not longer, but finally, he shot his load into me and laid on his back, his arm tucked around me.

I took off the condom for him and laid it on the nightstand. I wanted to fall asleep that way, protective and sweet and loving, but my hubby needed attention. We nuzzled and chatted a little; I apologized I couldn't spend the night with him, that my hubby wanted me, but if he'd like to spend the night I'd come back and fuck him in the morning. Our kids were at friends' houses overnight and wouldn't be back till afternoon. He said he though he was probably going to go home. We kissed and said our goodbyes and I let him know how much I enjoyed him and would definitely want him again. He agreed, and I left him laying there and went to my hubby. I felt exhilarated and sad.

My hubby was tucked under the covers, naked, his cock hard and ready. "I listened outside your room", he told me. "I heard you fucking him. It was so hot!" He fucked me for like 3 minutes and came so hard; he was so aroused he couldn't hold it back another second. It was awesome. I love it when he wants me that badly he can't stand it.

I heard Adam say, "Bye" as I saw a glimpse of him in the dark pass by our room. I wish he'd joined us for more. I wondered how he felt, sharing me the way he did. Well, he got me first, and he got the best of me, that's for sure.

My hubby and I fell asleep, wrapped in each other's arms. It was a GREAT party.
                                           
 BTW, Adam and I have a date for Thursday. My house, 1:00 o'clock in the afternoon.

I can't wait.

No comments: