Total Pageviews

Monday, August 8, 2016

What love life????

Well hello sexy readers!! I'm sorry I haven't written much on here lately. My date with HH didn't pan out. He didn't flake out on me, it was the other way around. I thought he was going to meet me at my hotel around 11 pm, and he had said he was in a recording session that was running longer than he'd hoped (as a musician myself I've totally been there). I had to be up at 3 am for my flight to Virginia, so when he wrote me at 1 am, "what's your room number?" I slept right through it. Next trip.

Hubby and I went to State Fair Saturday, an I can't believe who I ran into--F!! OMG. Of course I was hoping to run into Blondie but it didn't happen. We were leaning against a small bar table, standing with a couple beers, standing in the shade. It was so hot and we were just standing there, trying to decide if we were done and ready to go home or stay longer, when I saw F in the crowd. And he was coming straight towards me! I looked hot and that's why I wanted to go to the fair! I was so hoping to run into Blondie, even though I had no information he was planning on going. I just felt it, but it was F I was destined to run into.

We all had sunglasses on, which was perfect. He was with a chick his age or younger, and she was super average. I was way hotter, and I could tell he noticed. I said, "Hi "F", and so did my hubby, and he looked right at me with the biggest smile, those perfect white teeth. If I had looked I'm sure I'd have seen a hard-on. His chick looked at me like "who the fuck are you??" It was epic. I am still
waiting to hear from him. I know he can't get me out of his mind. The two of them kept walking past us into the bar, and they apparently didn't find what they were looking for and came back out minutes later, and again, walked right past our table. F was literally inches away from me. He and I were staring at each other oh so sneakily from behind our sunglasses. Even my hubby said, 'he's totally checking you out." Hehehehehehehehe I'm all his. He just needs to ask.

Blondie is still with his chick, who must have one amazing personality bc she's really unattractive. Oh some pics of her she can look pretty but she's at least 200 pounds and she's only 21. I think, "I wonder what she's gonna look like when she's 45".  I pray he's hopefully missing me and jacking off to my pics. I will NOT contact him as long as he's with her. He needs to reach out to me first. He dumped me for her so I will not grovel. I keep hoping they'll break up and he'll come back to me, but I'm not sitting around waiting.

Or maybe I am. I haven't been with anyone else since Blondie!!! And it's not for a lack of suitors. I just haven't found anyone I'm that smitten with. They're all either too young and don't either have a car or an apartment or live too far. I refuse to do all the work. I"m willing to just flirt and wait for F and Blondie to come back, and if I meet someone hot I will def give them a try!

BTW I ran into Asian Stripper Boy in Kohls of all places!! He was like deer-in-the-headlights. I said, 'Hey you" and he just looked frightened so I giggled and went back to pretending like I was shopping. I was with my hubby and said, "did you see that hot Asian guy? That's Asian Stripper Boy!!" He said "damn no!!" And sure enough he texted me soon after and asked me to go dancing with him Saturday night. And then he didn't respond, and then he sent me a FB friend request in the middle of the night, which I accepted in the morning, and then he must've unfriended me bc I couldn't find him. And in the span of a week, Abercromie and Freckles have been snapchatting me, a new 18 year old and a new 19 year old that writes me every single morning, "hello beautiful" but I haven't made any effort to see any of them.

That's it for now my sexy readers! Hope everyone's having a fun and sexy summer!

Love,
Anna XOXOXOXOX






2 comments:

NaughtyAnna said...

Thank YOU! I appreciate your comments! I'm so glad you enjoy my blog. It is always 100% true and authentic. We learn so much by sharing ourselves. I will check your blog out!

Love,
Anna XO

NaughtyAnna said...

Thank you and to you both as well!