Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Dry Spell's Not Fun for Me Either

I accidentally left myself online all night and someone crawled out of the woodwork and wrote me a very nice long message!! It was my Army guy, the very first guy I had contact with when I signed up on that dating website. He was very apologetic, said he was embarrassed the way he stood me up, said he was too embarrassed to admit he didn't have the money to even drive to come see me. That he's doing better now and wants to still hook up with me if I could forgive him. Well......duh, I think I could! I think that took guts and I did think he was one of THE hottest guys on the site, even now several months later. I wrote him back, "I accept your apology and I think you deserve a second chance ;)"

I did hear again from Mickey 2 nights ago, and I guess I was right--he does seem desperate. All he wrote was a hello, and an apology, that things weren't going well for him right now. I just told him what I usually say, that I care about him and I'm here if he needs me. He's got his male pride and guess he doesn't want our help.

I have about five "irons in the fire" right now, a mix of young gentlemen who are in some state of flux. One writes almost every day, then nothing. I'm not fast enough for him I guess, so he loses interest and comes back. Two I really like, but I don't hear from them now so I don't know what's up with that. Sometimes I think it's all just a huge waste of time that could be better spent doing more productive things. I just wish I could meet people the old-fashioned way.

I have a best girfriend that is divorced and has been in a long-term relationship with an older gentleman, and she's coming to visit me in a few weeks. I am determined to get her on this dating website so she can meet some younger guys! She'd make a great cougar. She's gorgeous but doesn't know it. They'd go crazy for her.  I told her this older guy is just a "transitional" guy that's helped her get thru her divorce. Now it's time for some younger guys who'll make her feel like a queen!

So hey, I'm sorry if this blog has gotten dry and boring, that's the state of affairs with me right now. My hubby and I need to get out and have some fun too. I know he's bored too. And remember Mickey will always be number one after my hubby--he's the only other guy I have feelings for and everything he says and does affects me. I wish it didn't....but it does. My goal is to let him go; eventually I know I'll have to, so it's best if it's on MY terms. He's far away but close in my mind. My hubby said he'd fly him out to come and see us this month, so he's been on my mind a lot. Guess it's not going to happen, and that's disappointing. I just wish I could meet someone who's as cute as him and makes me feel the way he makes me feel so I could get over him. Our threesomes were sooo awesome.

And after "The Wife" incident, I'm more cautious than ever. I have to make sure who I meet isn't gonna "Mr. Goodbar" me or give me a disease. I'm very picky and I have the right to be. I'm happily married and I don't need anyone else. My hookups are just for fun and I don't need anybody else's drama. I told my hubby I think we should go back to swinging---single guys can be soooo much fun but it leaves him out and that's not fair. I actually like threesomes better anyway.

Ok well that's it for now, hope I have a date soon with Mr. Army Guy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have an interesting blog here. I am sorry your sex life has seemed to slow down.Your mind is very open, eager and passionate And those are beautiful traits to have. I am not the type of guy your looking for (too old - 35 and married) but I enjoy your energy and warmth. Email me sometime if you are in the mood to email someone.