Total Pageviews

Friday, June 4, 2010

I want to fuck you

.......is all that it said. A 3:18 am text Mickey sent. The "doodle-do" sound woke me out of a deep sleep, and I immediately had a huge grin. I was instantly aroused and texted him back, "oh yeah". Ok, not very profound, but I was sound asleep a second prior. I didn't hear back from him the rest of the night. Typical Mickey. But I was so horny, thinking about him, wondering if he was stroking his cock, obviously thinking about me, that my fingers found their way to my clit. I fingered myself and moaned thinking about fucking him, and how he wanted me. My pussy was so wet and juicy and it was a shame there was no one there to lick it and give me the release I needed. I rubbed my clit and fantasized about kissing and fucking Mickey. I came so fast, and stretched out on my back, pulled the covers over my hard nipples. I fell asleep quickly too, a smile on my face once again.

1 comment:

Sultry_K said...

I wish u would have got some lol...i hate when that happens when they get you all wanting the dick and then nothing...so the fingers will have to do!!! Check out my blog if u dare ;-) www.wantitloveitcraveit.com