Total Pageviews

Friday, September 4, 2015

My night of rejections

The evening started out fun since I was meeting a group of my girlfriends for happy hour. The usually fun bar was filled with aging, white middle-aged business men and blue-collar women who actually go out to a trendy bar dressed as if it's a trip to the grocery store. I felt over-dressed and everyone stared when I walked to the restroom, which was nice hehehe I will admit I'd rather be over-dressed than under-dressed.....anyways, no cute guys is my point. BORING. One of the fun things about happy hour and sitting at the bar is flirting. One of my BFF's likes old bald guys (yay for them! Cuz she's HOT!!) was flirting but I was just getting drunk and bored.

So I drunk texted F a sexy pic of me. Still hasn't responded, but it says "delivered", so I know he got it. It was a selfie, nothing skanky. Just my face. Oh, and my cleavage. Heheheh.

It was just a night of rejections. One by one, I sent sexy selfies to a couple guys and they didn't even respond. How annoying! Even my girlfriends told me, "Girl, you are looking HOT!! You should have some fun tonight!!!" My hubby was out of town too on business, so yeah, I didn't need to be anywhere. My daughter was out with her BF so I had a little time for some naughty fun.

I finally decided to just be a good girl and go home after I half-drank my third peach margarita. My one friend had a date and the other two had work in the morning (I don't!!) so yeah, I decided to just go home.

I was texting my hubby and lamenting to him my rotten luck at getting a guy to follow through. I'm so sick of texting and Snapchats and nothing every coming from it. He said, "Why don't you write Allen?" I said, 'hmmm I actually was thinking of him!" But I thought of someone I liked better.

Jordan.

And he responded immediately!!!

We went back and forth for over an hour, stepping up the sexting with every text. He was begging for pics and for me to tell him what I was going to do to him. He begged for video of me with my vibrator. I complied. It was so much fun. 

He said he was coming over!!! 

I let my husband know and he was so excited for me! My daughter was sound asleep by this point, it was almost midnight, and I ran around the house picking up and lighting candles.

And then he said his car wouldn't start.

I'm not naive. I knew it was a lie, but I didn't want to be a bitch so I played along. He didn't even apologize, which made me feel like maybe he was telling the truth?? Either way I was fine. I was happy just having that sexy connection with him again. He did ask when my hubby would be out of town again and I said I didn't know but that I would give him a couple days' heads up next time so we can get together. He said, "Okay darling, goodnight" and that was that.

I DO have a date today. At noon. I met him on Craig's list ironically and I did go to meet him at his work last week. I'm not super attracted; the pic he sent he looked so much like F and I was like OMG I have to fuck this guy. In person, not so much at all. In fact, he looks more like Freddie Mercury. I think I'll call him Freddie hahaha because I will be writing about what happens today.

He's 25 and actually lives a mile away! AND he has his OWN apartment!! That's rare these days. Most of these young guys either have several roommates or live with their parents, so that's a plus in his corner. Also, he is really really really into me, he told me yesterday that I'm all he thinks about. AWWWWWW that's all I really want is for someone to feel that way about me!!!

So, I promised my hubby I'd give him a chance. Today is that chance.

I'll let you know how it turns out!

Have a great weekend my sexy readers!!!

Love,
Anna XO













































1 comment:

Mike said...

Well all i can say is that I wish I lived on the west coast and I wish I was half my current age!