Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 22, 2015

My first "facial"

Hello my lovelies! I'm sorry I haven't had much to write about lately, but I DID have some fun a couple weeks back and I haven't had time to write about it until now.

I "met" a super cute 19 yr old guy on Tinder who reminded me so much of F it's uncanny.A thick, gorgeous crop of wavy brown hair, brown eyes, and a similar body to F. Same age too (hehehe). He was texting me hard and heavy and within a few days, he was driving up to my house.

I was going to be his first MILF! And he was very nervous, and asked me to only give him a BJ. I said that would be fun. No problem. I always let the guy steer the boat. He looked so much like F I couldn't believe it! He was short and dressed almost exactly like him (those khaki cargo shorts...mmmm) and a white t-shirt. He had these really cute freckles across his nose and under his eyes, he was just absolutely adorable. He made me feel at ease, that and the shot of vodka I did when I saw him drive up!

For a guy that professed to be so nervous, I couldn't tell at all, because he seemed so comfortable around me. We just sat on the bed chatting; we are both runners and he was really interested in hearing about the 5K's and 10K's that I've done. He was a track star at his high school and still runs too.

He had told me he was on his way to a Brewer game with his group of friends, and had told them he had a doctor's appointment and made them wait for him so he could come see me! When we'd been texting, he said he only had an hour and would I be able to make him cum in that time? Well, NaughtyAnna chuckled to herself, "babe, we will have about 45 minutes or more left over" but I didn't tell him that. I said, "Yeah, we should be good" and when he got here, I set my phone alarm for 12:22 as he asked me to.

We spent most of the time talking!! Then he couldn't wait to get started and began to rip off his clothes. It was cute. I loved it. I had on a dress with a sexy bra and panty set on underneath and I had on a pair of flesh-colored stilettos. My hair and makeup looked good and I felt confident, and soon he wasn't wearing anything but a smile. Mmmmm. He was DELICIOUS. His body could've been F's. Rock hard abs, tiny waist, he had a small torso, just the way I like it.

I slipped my dress off over my head and tossed it to the ground, and he breathed, "oh my god" as it was coming off. I kept my stilettos on. He laid back on the bed like he owned it, ready for me to begin.

I couldn't believe this gorgeous man was laying naked in my bed. I couldn't believe this middle-aged me could get a guy like him. I saw his GF on his Facebook, and she looks like a Victoria's Secret model. Tall and lithe, blonde and not a scrap of fat on her body anywhere. What the hell was he doing with me??!! I stopped thinking and just let myself enjoy the moment.

I began with his neck, and would go back up to his full lips. I love kissing and he seemed startled by everything I did, but in a good way. Because he had no idea what I was going to do next, he seemed unsettled but then would relax as he realized he liked what I was doing! I was having a great time. This male buffet spread out on my bed was the most delicious thing I'd had before me since F. I never wanted the afternoon to end.

I just ate him up, and he squirmed and moaned. I took my time up and down his body, licking and sucking him. I'd go from his neck, and kiss and lick and take nibbles of his chest and tummy and then go around his cock, licking his thighs, and completely avoiding his throbbing cock. He had his hands on my head, his back arched in ecstasy, his eyes alternating between open, watching me with such desire, and closed with his head back, enjoying the sensations of being totally adored and admired by me.

I finally scooped up his manscaped balls in my mouth and he became more vocal. Clearly he had never had a BJ like mine. (hehehehe what can I say??? I'm good at it.) He could take it no more and started giving me verbal directions. It was so fucking hot.

"Get on your knees", he directed me as he slid down to the edge of the bed. I did as I was told. He grabbed his hard cock and slapped me in the face with it. It was so hot. I tried to grab it with my mouth and I finally got it and started sucking on it. I loved how he was holding it in my mouth, looking down at me so turned on. I knelt as I'd been told, and just licked and sucked his balls and cock, licking his thighs in anticipation. He moaned and held my head and stroked my hair lovingly, and I can still see the way he looked at me. It was soooooo yummy. HE was sooooo yummy. I didn't mind that he was getting all the pleasure because it gave me so much pleasure giving this gift of a blow job to him. I was as turned on as he was.

He continued to tell me what to do and I loved it. "Suck it! Suck it harder!" "That's it, lick it, take it all". He never was abusive in any way, just turned on and giving me directions. I loved it.

He was finally ready to cum, and I assumed he wanted me to swallow, but he had something else in mind.

"Can I cum on your face?" he asked me, holding his big, thick cock in his right hand.

"Yes", I purred. And he did. His back arched, my mouth on the tip and masturbating himself, he started to squirt all over my face. I licked what was on and around my mouth and drank up. He tasted delicious.

We were both smiling now, and I got up from my knees, walked a few shorts steps to the bathroom and grabbed us a towel. I wiped off my face, and gave it to him, and I told him that was the first time anyone's ever done that to me. He was incredulous! I said it was true! And it was!!! Not even my husband of 23 years. NO ONE has ever cum on my face before. I wasn't sure I would like it.

I DID. I LOVED IT.

And so did he.

We sat there together for a few minutes, and I knew he was probably now worried about the time, so I looked at my phone and we had 7 minutes to spare!! hehehe He giggled and began to get dressed. He saw my dress on the floor and handed it to me with a cute giggle.

He realized that he was ready for more. He wanted more than just oral sex, and said, "I want to fuck you so bad now. What are you doing tomorrow?" hehehe I said I was going out of town. He said, "NO! SERIOUSLY???? WHEN WILL YOU BE BACK???", exasperated at the thought of waiting. I said I'd let him know when I got back. He sighed, disappointed. I was happy inside, and was smiling.

The alarm finally went off, and we were both dressed at this point just chatting, I don't remember about what. He was so relaxed and seemed to feel so comfortable around me, it was really really nice. I thought, "I have replaced F", and thought, "Anna, you are falling for this one aren't you??"

We walked downstairs, and at the door to say our goodbyes when I leaned over to kiss him and he reached out to shake my hand!!! It was so awkward and hilarious, I was thinking, "I'm not a prostitute! WTF???" and meekly shook it back. I think I did kiss him anyways, and we said our goodbyes.

He's texted me a few times and sent a few snapchats but hasn't suggested getting together, but it's ok. I've got oh, five or six possible new guys I'm chatting with. Anna doesn't sit around and wait for any guy.

But I would definitely say "Freckles" has moved up the list and is my #2 choice right now.

F will always be #1.




























































No comments: