Total Pageviews

Monday, April 27, 2015

Creepy Catfisher Strikes Again

After I wrote that last blog post, I sat and thought about the whole thing, and I thought, "This innocent guy, the model Joshua, needs to know this creep has stolen his identity." So I looked at all the Google results, and found his Facebook. So I private messaged him and told him the whole story. He was so sweet!! He wrote me right back, gushingly thanked me for letting him know. We chatted back and forth off and on all day the next day, and he was just mortified. He said that it was "definitely NOT" him in the OKCupid profile. And I finished by saying, "BTW it was disappointing to say the least because you're really hot and I'd love to meet you!" LOL He lives in England so unless I jump on a plane that's not going to happen unfortunately! I gave him the link to this blog with the story I wrote and he read the whole thing and told me how sickening it was that there was someone out there that would do such a thing. I totally agreed. 

I felt really good afterwards. I felt like I had done this cute, innocent guy a good thing. I know these disgusting creeps never get caught, but at least Joshua can keep himself aware that if he did it once, he'll do it again, and he needs to be able to protect himself. I felt really bad for him. I mean, I've watched the TV show "Catfish" and have felt really badly for the people that get catfished but I've never seen it from the perspective of the person who's picture gets stolen. This was so frightening.

I thought that was the end of the creepy guy catfishing me. I had done everything I thought I could do.  

WRONG.

So yesterday I'm driving, and I get a text from someone who says, "Hi gorgeous." There are no previous texts from this person, so it's someone I've communicated in the past and are no longer interested in. I responded, "who is this?" and he wrote back, 'Ryan". Now, there's only 1 Ryan that I know, and he is my current hottie I've been Snapchatting all the time. He's super cute, 19, and has been in Alabama for work for a month. We've been getting to know each other and have been hoping to get together when he gets back. And he had just gotten back.

I was driving to the airport to pick up my husband and I was paying attention to my GPS more than my phone. But I REALLY like this Ryan guy so I wanted to respond. He asked for a pic. I snapped a pic of my legs--I was driving and in a dress and thought he'd like that. Then he called me. I didn't answer because I needed to pay attention to my GPS. I had never been to this airport before and there was a lot of traffic. 

He didn't leave a message but kept texting me. Suddenly, my radar went up that it wasn't him. I don't know what it was, but there it was. I went to my Snapchat and wrote Ryan. I asked him if he was texting me and calling me. I was too distracted to scroll through my phone and see if he and I had actually texted, and did I even have Ryan's phone number? 

Ryan said, "No, it's not me. My phone number is (a completely different area code as well)." 

I felt a stabbing pain in my heart. I wrote the creep, pretending to be interested, "Send me a pic so I know who I'm talking to." And you'll never believe what pic he sent!!! THE SAME FUCKING PROFILE PIC OF JOSHUA!!!!!

I verbally texted, "LEAVE ME ALONE AND DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN YOURE A FUCKING CREEP". He actually had the nerve to write, "Ok bitch." Can you believe it??? Soon as I stopped driving I blocked his phone number.

I wrote Joshua and let him know clearly this asshole isn't about to stop using Joshua's pic to lure women.

Fucking scary motherfucker.






















































3 comments:

Luckyman said...

I love your blog! We are in our 30's and had a few swinging experiences... but we want more! It's just hard with the kids. Does blogging help motivate you for more experienecs? We just started a blog.. hopefully it will help!

http://sexisawonderfulthing.blogspot.com/

Luckyman said...

I love your blog! We are in our 30's and had a few swinging experiences... but we want more! It's just hard with the kids. Does blogging help motivate you for more experienecs? We just started a blog.. hopefully it will help!

http://sexisawonderfulthing.blogspot.com/

NaughtyAnna said...

Thanks guys and welcome to my blog!! That's an interesting question no one's ever asked me before, does having the sex blog motivate me to have more experiences? i don't think so. I had to really think on that one. I think that I'm now more focused on starting my podcast so I can share my experiences and help my readers have the best and safest sex life they can have! But yes, it is super fun to share. I look forward to checking out your blog!!!!

About the kids, one question: how old are you children? One thing I wish we had done was tell them when they were younger. They were 5 and 1 when all this started and had they been raised knowing "mommy and daddy love other people" sort of thing, it would be easier now. They are 20 and 15 now and would die if they knew. We can't ever tell them now. Think it over.

Best of luck to you! And keep reading!

Love,
Anna XO