Total Pageviews

Friday, November 7, 2014

10 Myths You Probably Believe About Hotwives

I loved my last post and as I was going about my day thinking about what I may have left off, it came to me that I needed an addendum to it. So my dear lovelies, here it is!

1. A hotwife's husband is bad in bed.  Au contraire my dear lovelies! I can't speak for anyone but myself, but my hubby has a stronger sex drive than I do (and we know I'm off the charts!) He loves oral, is very kinky, and makes sure I cum every time. Before he cums. He's the best lover I've ever had.

2.  Hotwives are unhappily married.  Again, au contraire. We've been together as long as most of my lovers have been alive. If I wanted a divorce, I'd have gotten one by now.


3. She's secretly planning on leaving her husband for you.  This goes hand-in-hand with number 2 above. No, she's not. Let me say it again---she may love having sex with you and even fall in love with you. I fall in love with all my sexual partners. That's why I haven't had very many. I want you to be a part of my life, every day in fact, but I will NEVER leave my husband for you. Relax. You get all the benefits of a relationship with none of the responsibliity. What a lucky guy you are!!!!!

4. Her husband has a small dick.  Maybe some hotwives aren't as lucky as me. My guy is well-endowed. 


5. We only want guys with enormous dicks.  Honestly, bigger isn't necessarily better.The biggest dick I ever fucked was so big I didn't really enjoy it as much as my 8-inch guys. And to top it off, it was all about HIM. He never even tried to make me cum. The best threesome my hubby and I ever had was with a guy who had a 3-inch dick. OMG he made up for his small size by being so attentive to everything else.

6. We are nymphomaniacs and are hard to please.  Uh, no. I have a job and children and a life. Sex is my hobby. Sadly, I can't spend all day fucking. I have things I have to do.

7.  We are easy to spot at the grocery store.  Not usually, although for myself, I know I stand out. I always look well put together, and I smell nice. And I'm likely to make eye contact with you and I'm not afraid to say hi. But when we are in "mommy mode" we don't look like the tramp that will grab you by the hair and spank your ass while we're fucking you. There's a woman I play tennis with that I've just found out is a hotwife. I never would've guessed until she told me. She's a doctor and is happily married with four little kids. 

8. We'll fuck anyone and anything. This is completely untrue. I am extremely picky. If I choose you. you should feel like Superman, cuz I've got hundreds of unread messages on all my dating websites from guys just wanting to take your place. To step outside my marriage takes a certain kind of guy, and congratulations! You are everything on my list. You're gorgeous, fuckable, sweet, funny, adorable, interesting, kind, and I feel safe with you. You can hold a conversation. You want to please me. I know I can give you my heart and body on a platter and you will eat me up. You have no idea how lucky you are I chose you. I fully intend to show my appreciation for your attention to me by making you feel like no one has ever made you feel. As often as you'll let me.

9. We are crazy, hot messes. Like number 6 above, we don't just troll looking for sex 24/7. I have a life. I am quite normal and boring most of the time. I have cats and a dog and feed the birds and squirrels in my yard. I do laundry. I enjoy sitting on the couch and binge-watching "Mad Men". I haven't had red meat in over 3 years and pretty much drink nothing but water, coffee, and wine. Cuddling with my kids is my favorite thing to do. Just because I really love sex doesn't mean it's the only thing I like doing. I'm not a sex addict, I don't smoke or do drugs. I take my vitamins and don't have road rage.

10. Her husband is really gay. No, he's not. Just because he can watch me have sex with another guy (and participate) doesn't make him gay. Gay would mean he couldn't get an erection and fuck me and would only get an erection with another man. Getting an erection in the presence of another man just means he's a sexual being. I have gay male friends, and they don't get erections in the presence of a woman. It's just traditionalists and conservatives who are small-minded who think that any guy that is okay either being with another guy in any shape or fashion, or allowing his wife to fuck other guys, must be gay. Remember the Kinsey scale?? Only 11% of white males aged 20-35 scored "exclusively heterosexual" and only 10% scored "exclusively homosexual"! THAT MEANS THAT 80% OF MEN ARE SEXUALLY SOMEWHERE IN BETWEEN. The findings for women were 6% "exclusively heterosexual" and only 3% "exclusively homosexual". 

*Did I leave anything out? Have your own thoughts/experiences to share? I'd love to hear from you! 

Love always,
Anna XO