Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Webcam fun!

Sex and webcams---I just love technology, don't you???

My kids were doing their homework in the next room, and I was cooking dinner when I got a text from Sam--"get online--I'm on my webcam". I'm like, 'I can't, kids here", and he said, "just for 5 minutes, please?" so I grabbed my laptop and flipped it open and got online. There he was, in nothing more than a white towel wrapped around his waist, a mischievous smile on his darling face. This 24-year-old suitor danced seductively in his towel, alternating between giving me a full on view of his bobbing, half-hard cock and holding it in his hand. I was getting so turned on, I could feel myself getting wet for him. He wrote me as he danced, teasing me with his words as well: "I want you to suck this for me", as he'd hold his cock up for display. Then he'd let go and cover it with his towel, and give me a bad-little-boy grin, and spin around and show me his nice, round, hairless (thank you!) ass. Then he'd need reassurance: "do you like?" he'd ask, and flash open the towel to show me his genitals. "OMG baby I definitely like!" I'd write him back. I couldn't look away for a second.

Until one of my kids asked what that burning smell was in the kitchen!!

No comments: