Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Out of sight but not out of mind

Mickey has been offline (or online and invisible, don't know which) all weekend. SO......that means one of a few things....he's seeing someone, his computer's broken, he doesn't want to talk to me, or.....???? I wish I didn't care. I wish I was busier right now and didn't notice. I think that's what pisses me off the most. So, I made myself invisible on yahoo messenger too.

The worst part is, when he finally does write me, he won't explain, and I can't ask.

FUCK!

4 comments:

Just a girl said...

You have a right to ask or mention it.. In a friendly way. Say something along the lines of "You must have had a busy weekend, I missed seeing you online" or "I wish I was as busy as you, that way I wouldn't have thought about xxx or xxx with you"

NaughtyAnna said...

Thank you Just-a-girl....good suggestion. I always over-think what to say. Thx for helping.

Just a girl said...

I over think things as well.. I'm seeing someone right now & he's met a few of my friends & my sister. But I have yet to meet any of his.. It's been on my mind & fretting a TON about it for awhile. Well last night we were talking on the phone & it just came out in the conversation that an ex girlfriend really embarrassed him & herself in front of his family. So I had nothing to worry about!

NaughtyAnna said...

Thx for writing--it always helps to hear other's experiences.