Total Pageviews

Monday, August 9, 2010

My favorites

I want to write all about my week with Mickey, but I'm so busy, I don't have time to write it all down. I know I'm going to forget details, and believe me, I don't want to forget a thing. So, for now, just for me, I'm going to write my favorites list of stuff we did together. It'll help me remember for writing later when I get time.

Here they are in no particular order--Mickey, if you're reading this, this is to you.....

Seeing you walking through my house stark naked, without a care in the world.
Watching you sleep, in my bed, on my pillow, covered by my blankets.
Listening to you breathe while you slept; drinking up your beauty and manliness.
Realizing how slim your shoulders really are, and how small a waist you have.
Going down to the river and seeing you playing with my dog. Precious.
Really making eye contact with each other.
Being blindfolded by my hubby and peeking out the bottom to see my hubby giving you a BJ.
Going into the guest room and having you all to myself. One on one. Delicious.
Cooking breakfast for you, and actually eating together side by side at my kitchen table.
Giving each other goo-goo eyes as we ate.
Washing a load of your clothes--and folding them. It felt loving to do your laundry, and I folded them in front of you. I think you liked being taken care of that way.
Being able to tell you sometimes you're an asshole.
Looking into each other's eyes as you entered me.
Letting you borrow my car, and then you loved it so much you begged me to sell it to you!
Kissing those sexy full lips--with the two lip rings that drive me wild.
Telling you I loved you to your face. Even if you didn't say it back, it was still freeing.
Not insisting on condoms cuz i'd love to have your baby. Hubby agrees.
The way you wrapped your arms and legs around me and just held me tight.
Telling you how I feel about you.
You were rough and gentle, and a gentleman.
Sharing my story about my brother to you.
Getting close--getting to see you for who you really are--not my idealized version of you.
Skinny dipping--you were the first one naked!!!
The way you make me feel. Young and sexy and wild.
The way you make me appreciate my husband.
The way the bed squeaked when you fucked me hard. And how it made us giggle.
Covering you up with another blanket while you were sleeping--cuz I knew you were cold.
Sneaking in to sleep with you....and pressing my body against yours. And just sleeping together. No sex.
Having you grope me in the middle of the night. And not remember it the next day.
Watching you constantly, not able to take my eyes off of you.
Realizing how my heart beats faster when i'm even in the same room as you.
Stealing kisses when my kids walked out of the room.
Have my kids know you and see you talk to them.
Gazing sadly at the hairs left on your pillow after you'd left. Reminders you were actually here.
Driving you to the airport, and picking you up after you missed your flight. All the conversation in the car was precious to me.
Seeing you at the airport for the very first time since that dreadful day a year ago.
Your smile. It lights up not only the entire room but my heart.
Your dimples.
Making you smile.
Making you moan.
I love you.
I miss you Mickey
xoxox

No comments: